I should be jumping from the rooftops. Today I have achieved so much.
I took Chloe to soft play with friends, we stayed for lunch. The food was good, particularly for one of those places. Chloe enjoyed the play and was dissappointed to leave.
After that, we popped to the local garden centre. It was an impromptu visit, but very useful. I got some petunias to replace slug eaten seedlings. I got a few odds and ends too, and looked forward to an afternoon in the garden.
I managed to plant up all the plants, tidy up the pots, and chop back some overgrown plants at the side of the house. The feeling of accomplishment was amazing. It took 2 hours, but I can see exactly what I have done and how pretty it all looks.
So after all my hard work, Si bought dominos for dinner. We had a half price offer code so got a huge order for not a lot of pennies. It was a lovely treat for a hard afternoon of work.
So all thats left now is to sign the house contract for another year, and thats a good day for once.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment