And finally, some photos :-)
The one of the three of us is when I was symptom free
The one of Chloe and I is one of my favourites
Yesterday I managed to do quite a bit, but boy do I feel it now! My shoulders ache, my back is so sore, and my feet are swollen.
I got the contract to the letting agency yesterday, that was kind of desperate. I wanted it done so that I didn't forget about it. I knew Si would forget so knew it had to be my priority, as it is the roof over our heads. I managed to get up the terribly narrow staircase to the second floor office, and paid up the contract fee. I have no idea how they propose to help more disabled people, the office was so cramped that you'd never fit a pushchair or wheelchair up there, thats not without the logistics of getting it up there in the first place!
Then I went shopping! The sun was shining down and I was just gently ambling across town.
I ended up getting a cab back from town, and I was shattered. I did get an hours lie down with Chloe while we watched Over The Hedge (again! *groan*) which gave me the energy to carry on last night, but now I feel mentally exhausted as well as physically. As it says on my coffee mug: "Todays Agenda...... just get through it " I have my porridge and coffee here, then I'll go upstairs to just chill out and read my book.I would reccomend this one to every M.E sufferer. Its written sympathetically and informativly without being too much to take in. I can well believe it will be one of those books that I dip in and out of all the time once I've read it all the way through. I know I won't be able to read much before I feel sleepy, but I'm going to make the most of the peace until 3pm comes :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment