We've had the report back from the accident in January. The doctor I saw at the time thinks I may have Fibromyalgia setting into my spine, hips and shoulders. :-( It kind of fits as the painkillers aren't working as well as they were. With all the pressure going on I'm feeling a bit low too, so its time to book a GP appointment.
We've been looking at houses, and have another 4 to look at over the next few days. Its a busy time, properties are appearing in the market daily. Si made me promise that I'd stop looking at houses during the week so that I don't get so stressed.
And there's only 4 more school days left till the end of the term. I am tired now, and can't wait for the lie ins, but wonder how I'll cope with 6 weeks of entertaining Chloe. She wants to learn how to tell the time over the holidays, and I think thats a good thing. We have a few educational games around the place, and I am going to try and use the opportunity to go through the things in the house and get rid of a lot of junk ready for moving.
I'm looking forward to moving somewhere to call ours, but not the stress involved in it. It looks as though much of the organising will be left to me, as Si is on a big project at work with a big client. This happened last time, and I think thats what contributed to the big flare up last year. I keep looking at items around the house that I don't like, or don't want to take to the next home. I just know I have to be sensible and take regular breaks so I don't over do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment