Thursday, 20 December 2007

Where does the time go???

I can't believe its been 5 months since I posted :-( Time passes so quickly.

So where am I now? Well, the house has been sold underneath us, and we are STILL in the process of finding somewhere new. We've tried getting a mortgage, and its harder than people think with the "credit crunch" going on. Plus the area we are looking in is quite small. We will get there, but everything is slowing down now ready for Christmas. Having said that, we have 2 viewings booked for the new year already.

Health wise, I am much the same. I was diagnosed by the specialist as having Fibromyalgia as well as M.E. so its all in writing now. I was starting to see some improvement until the Landlord started piling on pressure for us to get out, and then the winter set in. With Fibromyalgia being similar to arthritus, the cold weather makes the pain more noticable. I tend to try and stay in the warm as much as I can. I'm still trying to walk etc as much as I can though.

I've been granted Disability Living Allowance :-) I finally got confirmation at the begining of this month, it was a long time coming. It is such a relief, as I am in the time of year where I use more taxis etc. It also means I'm allowed access to Motorbility now, so I could in theory get myself a car once I've passed my driving test.

Chloe is doing VERY well at school. Academically she is a year ahead of her peers, which is encouraging. She did very well in the nativity and carol concerts, singing with gusto. She is looking forward to Father Christmas bringing her MORE lego! She had a lego village for her birthday too. She was 6 this year, and is getting more and more grown up by the day.

So we are pretty much still plodding on. I'll post more in the new year.

No comments: